02/02/2018 - 8:00am to 02/04/2018 - 6:00pmGet Directions
Surf, sun, run! Experience Surf City’s mild winter weather and run along miles of wide, sandy beaches, as far as your eyes can see. 10 miles, to be exact – the longest stretch of uninterrupted beachfront anywhere on the West Coast – and home of the ideal winter marathon and half marathon.
Huntington Beach’s long stretch of coastline is perfect for your Southern California “run-beach” vacation. These California beaches are some of HB’s greatest attributes, and it shows in the clean and safe reputations of both the sand and water.
Find out more information about all of our beautiful Southern California beaches and get a head start in planning your next marathon adventure around the perfect California beach vacation.
• Oceanfront Marathon and Half Marathon Course on Pacific Coast Highway – Out and Back
• Award Winning Surfboard Medals for all Finishers
• Average High Temperature on Race Day 68 degrees
• Long Sleeve Flashy Participant Shirts
• Sand Bar
• Live Surf Band Course Entertainment
• 3 Day California Lifestyle Expo
• Free Live Athlete Alerts for Participants and their Fans
• Lots of Parking and FREE Shuttles to Start/Finish Areas