121.5 29th St Newport Beach
LIVING & DINING
The stairway from outside leads into the living, dining and kitchen area. The living room has comfortable leather furniture, a 50-inch TV, and ceiling fan. Well placed windows bring plenty of natural light to the room. The laundry pantry features a Frigidaire Gallery stacked washer and dryer.
The custom kitchen is a lovely spot to gather, cook, plan the day's activities, or enjoy a snack. The kitchen features granite counters, custom cabinetry and Subzero, Fisher & Paykel and GE Profile appliances. Bring favorite K-Cups for enjoying the Keurig coffee system. The dining table seats six and has a ceiling fan. An ocean-view deck is just off the dining space.
BED & BATH
The main floor bedroom has a set of twin beds and adjacent half bath.
The top-floor master suite has a queen bed, ceiling fan, triple closet, TV, built-in desk, and an elegant bathroom. The gorgeous master bath features a custom vanity with granite countertops, and walk-in shower with both a fixed rain shower and hand-held shower head. Enjoy the comfort and privacy of an ocean view deck with two chairs.
The guest bedroom features a queen bed, large double closet, TV, and an adjacent full bath.
• BR1: Master bedroom, queen bed, en suite bath
• BR2: Guest bedroom with queen bed, adjacent hall bath
• BR3: Guest bedroom with twin beds, half bath in hall
Enjoy beautiful ocean views from the main floor patio with a propane grill for family barbecues. The master deck has chairs with ottomans and a side table for your beverages or snacks.
One carport parking spot (on the right) – no garage access.
Explore the Peninsula on two-wheels or by foot via the nearby boardwalk/bike path. The Newport Pier area with shops and local eateries galore is a five- minute walk. Locals and out-of-towners alike frequent Charlie’s Chili for breakfast. Dory Deli has good food and terrific people watching. Fly ‘n’ Fish is not to be missed for terrific seafood. If you want to prepare your own, visit the Dory Fleet Fish Market, selling local fishermen’s daily catch since 1891. Shop for souvenirs at shops on McFadden Square or rent boogie boards or surreys at the foot of the pier.
On 32nd Street, near Pavilions grocery store, Chihuahua and Sancho’s serve up tacos, burritos and more. Gina’s offers pizza and pasta for the whole family. Around the corner on Newport Boulevard, try Pescadou Bistro for neighborhood French cuisine in an intimate setting and casual Hook & Anchor’s award-winning lobster and seafood. The newly renovated Lido Marina Village with high-end restaurants and boutiques is just beyond, along with Via Lido Drugs for prescriptions, cards and unique gifts. The Lido Theatre built in 1938 offers movie-goers a one-of-a-kind experience with its art deco décor, black light accents and an old-fashioned balcony.
Local options abound for family adventure!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Bath Towels
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- BBQ Grill
- Wifi Internet Access
- Cable Television
- DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Full Kitchen
- 1 Vehicle Carport
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor Grill / BBQ
- Kitchen: Coffee Maker
- Kitchen: Cookware
- Kitchen: Utensils
- Kitchen: Refrigerator
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Oven
- Kitchen: Stove
- Kitchen: Toaster
- Kitchen: Granite Counter Tops
- Kitchen: Stainless Appliances
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Area: Walk to Grocery Store
- Area: Walk to Restaurants
- Area: Walk to Beach
- Area: Walk to Newport Pier
- Stunning View
- Steps to the Beach
- Ocean View
- Cable Television
- Free Wifi
- Full Kitchen
- Close to Shops
- Close to Boardwalk
- DiningSeats - 6
- DisplayRate - $3350 weekly
- Location - West Newport - Lower
- LocationField - BWR
- Price - $3,000 - $4,000
- Type - Oceanside
|Off Season Nightly/Weekly||1/3/2020 - 3/12/2020||3||$190||$1566||$7893|
|Holidays||3/13/2020 - 4/12/2020||3||$259||$2070||$9330|
|Off Season Nightly/Weekly||4/13/2020 - 5/20/2020||3||$242||$1939||$8373|
|Holidays||5/21/2020 - 5/25/2020||3||$529|
|Summer Shoulder||5/26/2020 - 7/2/2020||3||$280||$2184||$10640|
|Summer Peak||7/3/2020 - 7/10/2020||3||$376||$3239|
|Summer Super Peak||7/11/2020 - 8/7/2020||3||$354||$2859|
|2nd Week of August||8/8/2020 - 8/21/2020||3||$351||$2759|
|Summer Shoulder||8/22/2020 - 9/3/2020||3||$287||$2336|
|Holidays||9/4/2020 - 9/10/2020||3||$284||$2444|
|Off Season Nightly/Weekly||9/11/2020 - 11/18/2020||3||$233||$1883||$8307|
|Holidays||11/19/2020 - 11/29/2020||3||$298||$2674|
|Off Season Nightly/Weekly||11/30/2020 - 12/16/2020||3||$232||$1876|
|Holidays||12/17/2020 - 1/3/2021||3||$337||$2546|
The condo overall was very nice:
- GREAT location, in close walking distance to the beach, shopping, and restaurants.
- Newly remodeled, interior looks great, appliances both performed and looked perfect. In particular, the in-condo washer/dryer and Keurig coffee maker were appreciated.
- A nice Samsung ~50" TV, which is very hard to find in similar properties, for some reason.
- Decent patio areas with a fully functional gas grill.
There were, however, a few things that made the stay a bit less enjoyable:
- We found a small pile of trash next to the bed in one of the rooms upon arrival, including a woman's sanitary pad, a soda cup lid, a paper towel, and a single goldfish cracker.
- The wifi signal was weak in most areas of the house, and when you could connect, you only got a VERY slow 3 Mbps connection that does not support streaming at all.
- Communal shower was cramped and the light was dim, with no window.
- One of the beds in particular, the twin bed right in front of the TV, was INCREDIBLY uncomfortable. The other beds, including the other twin bed, were at least fine.
- Parking in the assigned spot was a tough squeeze and we ended up scraping the rental car trying to park. That said, this is common for the area and not the first time we've scratched a rental while parking there!
Overall, it was very clear the owner had gone to great expense to make one of the most aesthetically appealing condos we've stayed at over the years. It was just such a shame that a few (relatively cheap/easy to resolve) issues impaired our ability to enjoy it to it's fullest.
That said, I'd definitely recommend this location to other travelers and if they resolved some of the above issues (especially the Wifi, it seems trivial but I burned through 2 m
Manager Response: Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback Fredrick. While it sounds like overall you and your family had a great experience, I'm sorry to hear of the lack of cleanliness and comfort of the beds. We will be sure to follow up with your Housekeeping team as well as advise the owner on your feedback. We hope you and your family think of us again next time you are in Newport Beach. Warm regards, Burr White Management
Manager Response: We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Newport Beach! Your feedback has been documented for review by our management and maintenance staff and will be taken into consideration as future improvements are made to the property.
Manager Response: I apologize that there was any confusion regarding th garage. A dedicated carport space is included, which is what the photos depict. The cable remote should opperate both the TV and the cable box, we will verify that this is working correctly and speak to maintenance to make sure that trash cans are emptied as scheduled.
Manager Response: Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Manager Response: Thank you very much for the kind feedback! We are very happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the future! Sincerely, The Burr White Staff