9-Month Rental FAQs
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR 9 MONTH WINTER RENTALS:
- Student applicants require a co-signer.
- An online application is required for all tenants and co-signers.
- A credit screening & background check fee of $40.00 is required for each tenant and co-signer.
- Please cross-reference all prospective tenants on your application.
- Co-signers must cross-reference all prospective tenants and the property address on the application.
- One application per person, applicants may apply for multiple properties without submitting additional applications.
- Please include your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice properties on your application.
- Pets are not allowed at the properties. Violations will result in a notice to perform covenants or quit.
- Occupancy may not exceed one person per bedroom for all Winter Rentals.
- Executive housing listings do not accept student tenants.
- Once approved, the first month’s rent and a $75 Application Processing Fee must be paid within 72 hours by cashier’s check or money order, or the next qualified applicant(s) may acquire the property.
- While we try to accommodate all potential tenants, filling out an application does not guarantee you the property. Approval is based on qualifications and final approval by the homeowner.
- Move-in dates start around mid-September and may be flexible.
- Move-in and move-out dates may not be scheduled for Sundays.
- Water, trash, and sewage services are paid by the landlord. Excessive use may result in additional fees.
- Monthly Utility Charges (gas, electric, cable, and internet): gas and electric service is estimated at $50 per bedroom, plus $170 for cable and internet for the home. If gas and electric services exceeds the estimated amount, you will be notified and billed for the additional charges. Tenants may not transfer utilities into their names or add any additional services. Dish installations are not permitted.
- At the end of the lease term, any and all outstanding utility charges will be charged to the tenant(s), and deducted from their security deposit. Overpayments will be credited back to the tenant(s) and will refunded with their security deposit.
9 Month Winter Rental Fee Information:
- With Application
- $40.00 – Credit Screening and Background Check Fee for Each Tenant, Including Their Co-Signer
- Approval of Application
- $75.00 – One Time Lease Processing Fee
- Signing Rental Contract
- Full Month’s Rent Plus Utilities
- Move-In Day
- Security Deposit
- 1st Day of the Following Month
- Prorated Rent