BURR WHITE REALTY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF NIGHTLY, WEEKLY, AND MONTHLY VACATION RENTALS IN NEWPORT BEACH, CA.
Nightly: Based on availability, we offer nightly rentals during our winter and summer seasons, with a 3-night minimum stay.
Weekly: During peak summer season, the majority of our properties are available for weekly rental from Saturday to Saturday. Variations are considered based on availability for last-minute reservations.
Monthly: Properties may be available for monthly rentals, based on availability.
Burr White Realty’s summer season is Memorial Day through Labor Day. Peak summer season is the last week of June through the first week of August.
For more information, please contact Burr White Realty at (855)675-4630.
Properties managed by Burr White Realty are privately owned and reflect the owner’s individual taste and rental requirements. Neither the owner nor Burr White Realty shall provide additional furniture or appliances not presently in the home. Every effort is made to provide an accurate description of the property and correct any errors or omissions to the property listing, however, all furnishings and appliances are subject to change without notice. Properties are inspected before and after each guest’s arrival. Guests are financially responsible for missing items and items damaged by negligence, misuse, or willful misconduct.
Burr White Realty provides rental homes for family vacations. To book and/or confirm a reservation, you must be at least 25 years of age. Prior to check-in, a guest list must be provided to Burr White Realty documenting all overnight guests. The number of overnight guests may not exceed the Maximum Occupancy, with the exception of children under the age of 3. Occupancy limits for day usage for guests and invitees are 1 ½ times the property’s Maximum Occupancy (i.e. a property with a Maximum Occupancy of 10 overnight guests may have up to 20 guests for day usage).
Reservations made under false pretense will not be permitted to check-in and/or maybe evicted for misrepresentation. The party will be subject to the forfeiture of rental money and deposit.
FEES AND PRICING INFORMATION:
This is the basic rental rate of the vacation property. The range of rates is listed next to the photo of each unit. The lower rate applies to the beginning and end of the summer season, while the higher rate reflects peak season rates applied from the last week of June through the first week of August.
The city of Newport Beach charges a 10% Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) on all rentals under 31-nights. This tax is calculated from the base rental rate and is added to the booking total.
A processing fee will be applied to your booking total.
CLEANING AND LINEN FEE:
Your vacation rental will be professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. Cleaning fees vary based on the size of the accommodation and range from $185.00 for a two-bedroom unit to $450.00 for a five-bedroom home. Linens are provided for each guest and for all beds in the rental property.
Some reservations require a minimum security deposit in addition to the rental rate. However, for the convenience of our guests, most properties allow guests to take advantage of our Damage Waiver program in place of holding a security deposit.
DAMAGE WAIVER FEE:
The damage waiver fee covers unintentional damages that may occur during your stay and is in lieu of a security deposit (restrictions apply). Security deposits may be required for luxury vacation rentals and during the 4th of July.
A deposit of one half of the total rental amount is due when making a reservation. The remaining balance is due 45-days prior to check-in. Payments received after the due date may not be honored. Late payments or returned checks may result in reservation forfeiture without a refund. All applicable taxes are included in the reservation total.
Check-in information will be e-mailed to you one week prior to your arrival date. Check-in begins at 4:00 PM and every effort is made to have all properties ready for occupancy by check-in time. Some circumstances may require a delayed check-in time to allow maintenance and cleaning staff additional time to prepare the property. If you arrive in Newport Beach early, we suggest relaxing at the beach, visiting one of the area’s excellent restaurants, or enjoying one of the area’s many attractions.
DEPARTURE GUIDELINES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To avoid possible added charges after check-out, guests are required to complete the following:
- On the date of departure, check-out time is no later than 11:00 AM. Late check-out may result in a fee totaling an additional day of rent.
- Load all dirty dishes in dishwasher & run.
- Take trash and recycling to the trash bins outside and push the bin(s) to the curbside for pick-up.
- Empty the refrigerator and freezer.
- Strip sheets off all beds and leave inside by door, along with bath towels. Please leave kitchen towels on the kitchen counter.
- Please leave all pillows, mattress pads, and bedspreads on beds.
- All exterior areas, including patios, balconies, parking areas, BBQ grills, and exterior showers, should be clean prior to departure.
- Turn off all interior and exterior lights, fans, televisions, and other electronic devices.
- Double-check the home for any personal belongings prior to departure. Burr White Realty is not responsible for any items lost or left behind.
- Confirm that all doors and windows are locked and the garage door, if applicable, has been closed. Return keys and/or garage door remote controls to Burr White Realty’s office at 2901 Newport Blvd. Newport Beach, CA 92663. Guests will be charged for missing keys and/or garage door remotes.
Departure cleaning service is required and has been included in your total rental fee. To uphold cleaning guidelines and standards, we are unable to waive this fee. Daily cleaning service is not available, guests staying for an extended period may inquire about arranging weekly cleaning service for an added fee. Weekly cleaning service requests should be discussed with a Burr White Vacation Planner prior to your arrival, such services are subject to availability. Each property has been provided with a vacuum cleaner, broom, and mop for use during your stay.
Burr White Realty works with a third-party linens service to provide sheets and towels to each rental property. Fresh linens are delivered prior to guest arrival, including a bath towel, hand towel, and washcloth for each guest, and fresh bed linens for each bed, including pullout couches.
Upon arrival, basic household items will be provided for your convenience, including 1 roll of paper towels, kitchen towels, a dish sponge, individually wrapped bar soap in each bathroom, a fresh roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a fresh liner in each trash can.
Neither Burr White Realty nor the property owner are responsible for damage, loss, and/or theft of personal items, including but not limited to automobiles, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, electronic devices, personal information, and cash. Please secure valuables during your stay and double-check the entire house for personal property before leaving. If personal items are left at the property after departure, please contact Burr White Realty as soon as possible at (855)675-4630. When calling, provide a clear description of the item(s) left at the property, the address of the property, and your contact information. While we are not responsible for any items left at the property, Burr White Realty will make every effort to return your property to you if possible. Shipping and service fees may apply.
All Burr White Realty properties are non-smoking. Smoking inside of any Burr White property is prohibited. Violating non-smoking policies may lead to a fine of $500 in addition to added cleaning charges and replacement costs for any damaged items. The City of Newport Beach has banned smoking within 100 feet of beaches, city parks, and park facilities. The city has also banned smoking on piers, beaches, and the boardwalk. Further, you may not smoke within 20 feet of community centers or public buildings.
The majority of Burr White properties do not allow pets to stay at or visit the premises. Properties listed as “Not-Pet Friendly” does not guarantee that pets have never stayed at the home. Anyone with severe pet allergies should contact a Burr White Realty Vacation Planner directly prior to making a reservation for assistance. To locate a pet-friendly vacation rental, contact a Burr White Realty Vacation Planner at (855)675-4630 for assistance. Bringing a pet to any property without prior written approval may result in immediate eviction, a $750.00 fine, as well as cleaning fees and replacement charges for any damage. For pet-friendly vacation rental homes, the following apply:
- Dogs must be at least 1-year old. Puppies are not permitted.
- Guests must obtain prior written approval for each pet.
- “Visiting” pets are not permitted unless written approval has been granted in advance.
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after their pet(s) both on and off the rental premises.
- Excessive barking is disruptive to other guests and neighbors and is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted on any furniture, please bring your own pet bed or crate.
- Current immunizations and flea treatments are required.
- Pets are not allowed in swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Pets are never permitted to roam onto neighboring properties.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in immediate eviction without refund.
- The pet owner is liable for any damages to the property or surrounding properties caused by the pet.
- The guest is required to comply with all local laws and regulations pertaining to their pets.
Property owners use their beach homes as well as making them available as vacation rentals. Many properties have one or more locked closets, known as “owner’s closets,” to provide a secure space for the owner to store personal property. Any and all locked closets, cabinets, rooms, or other locked areas are off-limits. Tampering with locked areas is a crime and will be reported to local authorities.
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE:
The properties managed by Burr White Realty occasionally experience unexpected maintenance problems, just like any other home. Guests that observe any maintenance problems or broken appliances should notify our office immediately. Burr White Realty’s maintenance staff will make every effort to address guest concerns as quickly as possible. Burr White Realty is not responsible for delays and/or service interruptions with cable, internet access, power, water, phone services, etc. No Refunds, credits, rate adjustments, or property substitutions and/or relocation will be considered due to delayed repairs caused by service or utility company, delays in receiving parts or components needed for repairs, service calls placed outside of office hours or on holidays. All maintenance requests are addressed as quickly as possible. To request assistance from our maintenance department, please click on the appropriate option:
DURING YOUR STAY:
- Guests are responsible for taking the trash bins to the curb for scheduled pick-up. The pick-up schedule for trash and recyclables is listed with your property information. In Newport Beach, residential recycling bins are blue and trash bins are black. Guests with a disability may contact Burr White Realty to request assistance.
- To keep Newport Beach beautiful, please keep all outdoor areas clean. This includes patios, balconies, walkways, garages, and driveways.
- Almost all Burr White vacation rentals have a BBQ for guests to enjoy. As a courtesy, please clean the grill after each use.
- Fireworks are illegal in Newport Beach and are not permitted at any rental property.
- Furniture may not be moved or rearranged.
- Wireless internet access is available at all properties at no cost to guests. At check-in, guests are provided the wireless network name and password. Assistance is available for troubleshooting and service calls. Burr White Realty makes every effort to maintain an operational wireless network during guest stays. However, should services become interrupted or unavailable, a refund will not be given.
- Newport Beach is a popular vacation destination and a coveted place to call home. As a result, construction and renovation projects are fairly common. Burr White Realty cannot predict when or where construction activity may take place. Guest relocation and/or compensatory refunds cannot be considered due to such activity.
CANCELING OR CHANGING A RESERVATION:
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted to Burr White in writing via email, fax or mail. Cancel up to 60 days prior to arrival for a full refund. There will be no refund if canceled within 60 days of arrival.
Changes to Reservations: Changes must be made in writing, either via e-mail, fax or mail and will be charged a processing fee. Changes can also be made by phone with a follow-up in writing by Occupant. Changes to reservations can only be made up to 31 days prior to the beginning of the rental term/check-in. Any change to a reservation regarding a change of date for the same property can be made over the phone and a new contract will be sent out for the new date(s). Any change request for a different property is subject to approval, availability.